Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, March 21, 2009



Well, I'm a blonde again!!! Just so you know we really do have more fun! LOL.. and yup I got my hair cut today, I'm back to my old look, of shorter in the back, and angular in the front, it's freaking sexy as hell on me, loving it! :)

So today was the weigh in.. I wasn't looking forward to it one bit, I just didn't want to see my weight go up... 

.... and it didn't!!!! YAY~~!!!!
I went down by 0.4! Thank the LORD!!!
Okay so it's not a big loss and I get that, but.. it's still a loss, and that's good.. so now I'm 0.8 away from my 10% goal! (that's 0.8 according to the WW book, but if it was true it would be 1.2... need to lose 22.4 to be at 10 % realistically....) .. oh my I need to lose that this coming week.. I want the PRETTY FREAKING KEY CHAIN! haha.. 

I just had the most amazing treat.. a 3 Musketeers mint bar.. the whole thing was only 3 points.. for a chocolate bar!! It's so light, and minty, and great DARK chocolate! Mmm Mmm Good!!!
I got it at the Shoppers Drug Mart by my place, and I cannot wait to go get a couple more and freeze them.. ooh they'll be sooo yummy frozen! It's okay to have treats like this every now and then, as long as you track, and remember they aren't snacks, they're treats!

Okay kids, I'm taking my newly blond do to my favourite chair to finish "New Moon" and then I'm going out dancing with my girlfriends.. I am soo looking forward to starting this new week and losing a butt load (literally.. lol) of weight!

Dancin' the night away... 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You're hair looks great. I've been thinking about cutting my hair into a bob-type style, but I'm so bad about the up keep. My hair is naturally curly so, I'd have to keep it straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new cut and color... you look like that crazy, cowboy chasing, bad choice making, hottie Tira from Friday Night Lights

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking foxy my love. I love your hair, it really frames your beautiful face. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady! Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hope to see a post update soon!

    ReplyDelete