Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Is This Too Much To Expect... In One Week??


So the goal of the week is ....      4 Pounds   Do you think I can do it? I know it's a little more than I probably should be shooting for, but I would love... Love... LOVE to lose it and be at my 
10 % Weight Watchers GOAL!!!

It really does just give me something to focus on and work at ALL WEEK. It also takes my mind off my FUCKWIT ex.  

I made a ginormous pot of chili yesterday. That really seems to be a bit of my Weight loss secret. (without being a secret).  The spicy-ness of it makes me drink loads of water, and it's a controlled portion, and it's not laden down with carbs or sugar.... so for some reason taking it for my work lunch/dinner really works for me.. plus it really fills me, and then I don't want to snack afterwards!

Going back to the Fuckwit, he messaged me on MSN yesterday (How did I miss blocking him and deleting him on there?? GRRRRR!!!) ... he wanted to know if something was wrong. So I told him how much he creeped me out and freaked me out.  He ended up getting very mad at me and said "fine I guess I'll just leave you alone." So I replied "sure, bye" and that was it.. I am SOOooooooooOOOooooooo   hoping that he actually really has gotten the point and does leave me alone. I think I am still going to run into the police station today just to see what kinda rights I have and even give them a heads up as to the situation at hand.. oh my!

Anyway kiddies, I have to go to the gym and have a killer work out.. 
Have a great day!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. dude you could totally rock 4lbs. I'll be thinking thin thoughts for you and the stink eye to your creepy ex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on losing 4 pounds, I think you can do it!

    The ex is probably going to take ANY contact (even if you are telling him what a creep he is) as positive. You should check out a book called "The Gift of Fear". Sorry to sound pushy, I just hate creepy guys. :)

    Sounds like you're onto something with the chili :)

    ReplyDelete