Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Oops I did it again..

Okay.. so ... I fucked up a bit... Saturday night with my girlfriend we ate some bad food.. now I only ate half of my dinner, and all of my dessert.. plus some added sweets afterwards, plus I had a bottle of wine.. and some shots..  SHIT!!!!!

However I was planning on recovering from it yesterday. I didn't work out like I had planned, I didn't eat well, and I didn't drink any water. 

So was I surprised to see that my weight was up 2.5 lbs at the gym today? Not at all.. so I have a plan. I want to work out really hard all week, and eat properly.... 

Do I expect to see big results at Saturday's Weigh In?? Nope... I hope it stays the same, because if it goes UP I will kick myself so hard in my own ass! I know we all have these Blips.. I'm not going to beat myself up for it. Instead I am just going to try to let it not effect my movivation. 

I wanted to lose 1.6 lbs this week.. I don't think it's going to happen. ... ... 

Why the binge the last 2 days?? Tomorrow, St Patrick's Day, is the anniversary of my father's death... I never deal with it well.. so............ I was bad... food = comfort for me.. and I felt pretty good the whole time I was eating!

Okay so I'm a little fucked up.. I'm okay with that! I just know I have to make it through this week without much more self sabotage. 

Here's hoping the rest of the week goes well!
Take care. 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. no more fucked up than the rest of us...sorry about your dad, this must be a hard time of year for you. not that I need an excuse to screw the pooch!

    great progress picture by the way...

    ReplyDelete