Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Feeling Beautiful...


So the weigh in is tomorrow, and I'm not nervous. I can't be upset at what the results may be. I've worked out hard all week, and eaten my exact points everyday (even when I wasn't in the mood to eat...)... I am so damn proud of myself, so proud in fact, that the number isn't important. I did this for me. 
I'm seeing changes, I'm feeling better, and I know I am doing this right !!!!!! Despite the fact I'm in no way thin, today I feel beautiful, I feel sexy, I feel desirable!
I'm just so happy for the changes that I'VE made, no one else can do this for me. This week I proved to myself that I AM WORTH IT!!!! 
Last night I kept thinking to myself how awesome it's going to be to be thin one day! I'm not so far away from my goal. It's a possibility.. and right this minute I'm strong enough to achieve it. Right this second.. tomorrow may be another story! LOL
I have to admit I'm craving Chocolate, and for some reason last night I was thinking about a BIG ASS BACON CHEESEBURGER!!!!!!!
Ahh.. instead I'm eating my eggwhites and oatmeal for breaky, and moving on from there! I really wish I could go to the gym today, but I have to go into work 5 hours early, and my gym isn't open after 8pm on Friday's.. and Since I only got 5 hours sleep last night I wasn't able to get up early to go before work... So I must rush off... 
I'll blog again once the weigh in is done. 
For now... Ciao friends!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow you sound like you are in a powerful frame of mind! kick ass keep it going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a BEEF craving tonight and took care of it with a beef-asparagus-mushroom-ginger stir fry. Sometimes you just have to give the body what it wants (outside of the BIGBEEFBACONCHEESEBURGER!)...

    YOU ARE AWESOME! All of these empowering posts about feeling better about yourself and SEEING CHANGES! It is so hard to see our own body change! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete