Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm beat, but what a great week!!!


Okay I really wish I could get a Starbucks IV right now! LOL.. I am so horribly beat! I was awake Monday through Wednesday at 3:45am, and Thursday I randomly just awoke at 2:45am!!! Now why the early am's?? I went to the gym every day before work.. (did it today too.. yay). Now I am so darn proud of myself.  I worked out for 90 minutes M-W and with the extra time on Thursday I did an extra 30 and then allowed myself 30 minutes in the sauna!!!

Now food wise.. I've been a saint. I've eaten very healthy, within my points daily (well except for Saturday's cheat! )... I haven't had many carbs today, but I did have some for breakfast, so I'm hoping that's enough for now!

I've had loads of water, and have had to pee all day long, Yikes!!! 

So the weigh in tomorrow.. well.. usually I am fearful of them.. this week I'm so darn excited.. I cannot wait to see the results.. whether good or bad.. I know I worked my ass of this week (literally I hope... ), and  I'm proud of my commitment and motivation!

Now asides from the weight loss thing.. I may have a date tomorrow.. and I really like him.. so fingers crossed!!!

I'm off to a wedding reception tonight (yes on a friday!)... I plan on taking a Toonie with me.. (for water) and nothing more so I won't buy alcohol....  and I'm also going with 3 of my girlfriends.. and we plan on freaking dancing the night away.. hopefully I'll burn some more calories!!!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. dude! you are a rockstar... You deserve an IV stat! have fun at the wedding and the datenight! you are gonna rock that WI

    ReplyDelete