Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Scared to freaking Death!!!!!!!


Tomorrow .. 9am sharp.. less than 17 hours from now.. I am being... 


WEIGHED !!!

Okay so I really shouldn't be nervous, I worked out every day... I have eaten so properly that I should get a freaking medal.. I am FREAKING OUT!!!

What if I gain?

I can't take another gain.. I'll fall off this truck for sure.. the weight loss truck.. 
I PRAY I see results.. 
Real Results.. 

not a little 0.4 loss.. I want at least 2 pounds.. 

I NEED THIS!

Okay so I'm a little melodramatic.. but I know in my heart I need something to keep my spirits up.. 

I had an old colleague write on my facebook wall today.. and I quote.. 

"I can't believe you haven't found that someone special. From what I remember you have all the right stuff, not that you need someone to complete whom you are, but it's nice to share it with someone........"

Okay so I'm desirable.. but why is it that it's only married and taken guys that tell me this?? LOL.. 

I'm Not a HOMEWRECKER!!!

LOL... what ever!!!

On the heels of Valentine's day.. I still feel very very aware of my singleness!

Okay so no more freaking out.. I am going to be calm and drink lots of water today.. I pray pray 

PRAY

pray.. I lose weight this week... 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. try not to get caught up in the what if's...you'll do ok!! just keep your chin up, be proud of yourself for what you've done. no matter what the number is, be proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. Technically you have probably already weighed... By the time I found this! I hope that everything went okay... either way you can get through it! Before I found MR. Perfect (MR. Perfect for ME that is) and before I gained my second hundred pounds (post marriage) I had a string of married men and a vast wasteland of available ones... it just is not any fun like that!

    ReplyDelete