Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Scale of fears...






I'm sad... 

Today the scale was not my friend. The month of February has been a waste for me,  I am back to where I was 4 weeks ago.. I lost 2 pounds the first 2 weeks and then in the last 2 I've put it back on. Exactly 1.0 pound at a time.  

If I were a guy I'd say this was a swift kick in the nutts. 

Feeling horribly sad. 

I worked my ass off this week. Everyday at the gym, I didn't even CHEAT!!!

So what have I done differently in the last 4 weeks.. 
well.. 

I haven't had any wine.. 

So what will I do differently today?? 

I'm drinking a full bottle of "Fat Bastard" Merlot!
I'll let you know how this method works for me!!!
Don't worry I'm not going to be sad and drink alone.. I'm having my girls over and they are doing the exact same!!!
I'm taking today off from the gym.. I'll go back 
tomorrow.. 
Have a good day, 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It might be straight water retention. I don't know how much you drink (wine) but it is a diuretic. So, it causes water loss. If you stopped drinking it your body might be re-hydrating itself to a more normal state. If you do drink wine the ratio to keep yourself hydrated should be about 3-1. Water to wine that is. Then if you stop drinking there won't be such fluctuations with your body re-hydrating.

    ReplyDelete