Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Whoopsy Daisy!


Okay so what did I do?? I didn't eat all that well, but I didn't drink any alcohol, and I did stop myself when I realized just how much Crap  I ate.. it was a slip up, but I know I can come out of this with plenty of working out this week, and eating properly for the rest of the week.. wish me luck .. and I hope my Cardinals came out ahead.. right now they're winning.. but who knows! LOL.. a lot can happen in the last 5 minutes!!!!

1 comment: