Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Successful Month!


Well what can I say, 
I've had a horribly successful month.. however this week was a bit of a let down. I only lost 1 pound.. one freaking pound! 
Is it much of a surprise?? Heck NO!!! LOL
I didn't follow the plan much this week, I only worked out 2 times this week, monday and friday, and I made an orange cranberry loaf this week, and to tell you the truth it's a great low fat recipe.. however when you eat the entire loaf.. well it's not so good! LOL

So I lost 13.2 pounds in January... That's incredible, and if I can lose the same next month.. well I'd be thrilled, so ... I'm gonna get back on track... Tonight I'm making more of the Low Fat Pad Thai (I blogged the recipe recently).. and a light chilli and a great chicken pasta.... 

I just need to get back into this. ... I can see myself at my goal.. and that excites me!

Funny story.. of my Optimism... 
January 4th weekend when I joined Weight Watchers I went shopping at the "chubby chicks" store "Penningtons" (it's a canadian store like Lane Bryant.)  and I tried on a pair of 16 jeans.. they were a tad too big.. so I tried on the size 14 jeans.. a tad tight.. so what did I do?? I bought the jeans.. in a size 12!!!! And.. now that I've lost 13.2 pounds this month.. I'm wearing them!!!!!! How great is that?? 

Okay so I lost 1 pound this week.. that's just so I can shoot for 3 this week.. my goal is 2lbs  a week!

When I think about it.. I'm a work in progress.. and all great things take time! :)

Hope you're all having a great Superbowl weekend.. remember Mindful Eating!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Okay... THAT IS FUCKINGFANTASTIC! Not only did you lose thirteen pounds this month but YOU ARE WEARING SIZE TWELVE JEANS!? I just gave you a highfive for that one! I am so happy to hear YOU so happy! Wow! Wow! It is all worth it when the good stuff come rolling in!

    ReplyDelete