Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Carpe Diem.... or not..

LOL

Okay so I just had someone come to do another repair on my house (building a house comes with repairs too... thank God they are all covered under warranty!!) and now I'm about to eat my all bran and go off to the gym. 

I don't feel up to doing it today, nor do I want to go to work.. Tonight at work we're having a pizza party, and I'm bringing the cookies.. oh my!! What am I going to eat?? I can't do the pizza and crap thing.. I can't allow myself to cheat, if I do it once, I will constantly do it.. 

So... I'm going to eat up my cereal, head to the grocery store.. and get something I'm gonna love for lunch.. maybe some sushi.. or.. um.. a salad??? oh my... sushi will lead to water retention (you can't do sushi without the soy sauce...)... I can't do this today! I need to eat properly.. I don't want to see a gain on the scale tomorrow! 

Oh my! The things this losing weight thing does to you! LOL.. 

Okay.. so Eat, Grocery Store, Gym, and work.. I can do this... no.. I CAN DO THIS!!! LOL

Wish me luck kiddies! :)

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! You CAN do this!

    Maybe, Have one slice of pizza and a salad?

    That's allowing yourself what you want with out indulging. That's the happy way to get healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right...you CAN do this. It's hard, but it's possible. I've done it, still struggle, but it's possible. Feel good about every little thing along the way because it's all a step closer to your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bring a salad and make a statement... they might be eating cookies and pizza but you are going different places...

    Make a statement!

    ReplyDelete