Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Does it Get Much Better Than This?? :)

Well I have to say that this has been a fantastic little week for me!
 Last night I overcame the Pizza Party by drinking TONS of water, and eating the FAB salad I brought! I also brought Cantelope, and a wonderful 4 bean salad.. I came fully prepared, and that saved me from eating and totally disappointing myself!  I planned on eating a cookie after lunch, however; by that time I was so FREAKING proud of myself that I stayed far far away from the BAD food!  I didn't eat anything at the party !! I'm sooo proud of me! :)

I also have to say all my working out this week has also paid off.... I worked out pretty hard, pushing myself harder than I have in a long long time! At times it totally sucked, but I kept envisioning what I want to see happening to me and my body! I was pushed along by thinking of being at my goal weight.. that's a goal that isn't that far away now!!!

And.... now for what you're all waiting for... I weighed in at Weight Watchers today.... and.... 

I LOST ANOTHER 2.8 lbs... THAT'S A TOTAL LOSS OF 12.2 lbs IN 21 DAYS!!!!

I am soo freaking glad to be seeing all of these fantastic results.. seeing the numbers go down sure helps! I can't wait to be back into the 190's!! 

Hope you  are all having such an awesome weekend too!!! 
xo

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so good! I am glad you brought food. I have said to myself so many times that I will go and eat at a social event and just keep the portions to a minimum. When I get there it all changes and I want to eat and eat! Instead of eating the trash there I would really like to start bringing my own alternative! With extra to share if anyone is feeling the same way! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete