Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, January 5, 2009

30 pounds heavier.. oh my!

And this is me .. Just before Christmas, December 2008, in New York City.. 30 pounds heavier.. at 224.2..... Oh my F*&(ing goodness!!!  I can't even look at this picture anymore!!! 
Well I guess the one good thing is.. my hair looks great! LOL

2 comments:

  1. I think you are "slammin'" in both pictures! You ARE beautiful and were beautiful. You don't see the pictures like others do! I hope that you can realize that weight cannot take beauty away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in this pic too!

    ReplyDelete