Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shocked to say the least!

Well this week I made some good choices, however I still knew that I didn't follow the Weight watchers plan 100%... however this being said, and my small changes (No snacking after supper, and drink water everytime I wanted to snack..) I lost a grand total of 6.4 pounds this week. My working out and good choices helped me out big time!!!!

I'm trying to come into 2009 with a new attitude, more positive, and more smiles. I'm a fairly happy person by nature, however people piss me off! LOL.. sorry, I just don't have a high tolerance for stupidity!  This past week I decided to try to let the small things that used to get to me just roll off my back.. this is much easier said than done! Today at Weight watchers this one woman kept monopolizing the group conversation, and she said that she feels sorry for the state of the world, where we turn to video games for help in losing weight .. mainly talking about the Wii Fit ... I was soo not impressed, as I love my Wii and my Wii fit.. I seriously wanted to say something back, but I held back, had a sip of my starbucks skinny hazelnut latte and let it go! However I do know that I'm not going to like her anytime soon! oh my!  

Well I have a couple of goals for this week now.. Workout at least 6 hours, begin writing in my journal nightly again, and plan my daily food allowance out the day before, instead of as I go along!

I hope this coming week will be as successful as this past one was. I go back to work this week after being off for 3 weeks, so.... I just pray I keep going to the gym and stop the snacking!

Maybe this week I'll lose 4 pounds.. I know I won't see another 6 pound loss.. but I'm very proud of myself for that.. 

My 10% goal for Weight Watchers is 22 pounds, I'm  27% of my way to that 10% goal.. ooh I hope I hit it.. I think I get a key chain for that! :)

I'm about to head out to do some weekend chores, I hope you all succeed this week and hit your goals too!

I'm gonna keep on working on it.... :)
k

2 comments:

  1. What a huge week! That is fantastic and I hope it has given you a motivation boost! I battle the snacking virus everyday and I think I will for some time. I always aspire to grab an apple but it doesn't always work out that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's a huge weight loss!

    I spent a few years of my childhood in Kitchener...I have fond memories of the place. It doesn't look anything like it did when I lived there...you weren't even born :)

    I love your profile pic! It's what drew me to check out your blog. I love a person with a sense of humour.

    Good luck on your goals, too. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete