Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oy.. failed already

Today just wasn't my day.. 
I woke up bright and early and got some cardio in... I ate my eggwhite omelette from the weight watchers cook book (points = 3) and had a grapefruit, and then I prepared myself for the 5 hour car ride to visit my brother and his wife. Then the freezing rain hit. I had some "snacky" things (mini rice cakes and almonds).. but with the poor visibility and horrible driving conditions, my day fell apart.. I stopped at a Tim horton/Wendy's  to get away from the weather and had a whole wheat bagel (I know.. stop gasping!) with light Cream cheese (probably 1/2 a cup of it! man they load it on!).... I was about to return to the road (having driven 130km at this point) when my brother called me and told me that it was even worse where he lives and to just go home (I still had at least a 3hour trip... in good weather.. so probably another 5 in the present conditions...) so I turned around. I returned home 4.5 hours after I began my journey and realized I drove 263km's for a bagel!!!! 
After returning home my girlfriend and her husband invited me over for dinner.. Did we eat healthy?? Ha! Burger and Fries... oh my! Followed by apple crisp...  all my resolve at the beginning of the day.. vanished! I know that with Weight Watchers you have a 35 point allowance every week for treats, but I don't want to lose it.. I want to be that person who has the incredible weight loss..... 

Tomorrow is still a brand new day. I already know I'm going to do an extra 45 minutes at the gym (so a 2 hour work out) first thing in the morning before I leave once more to visit my brother and his wife... I know it now.. tomorrow I am going to be a bitch! lol


2 comments:

  1. Using the word "FAIL" is pretty strong. I don't use it because FAIL means F. It is the worst you could possibly do. The worst ever. Was what you did above the worst ever? I started my program on September 29th and on September 30th I went out to mexican food. I am going to say that that was not the best choice but it certainly wasn't a fail. I asked for no sour cream or cheese on my beans (I remember it well because I struggled with it- as in OH SHIT I MESSED UP DAY 2 OF MY PLAN). I didn't. You learn as you go and maybe you will remember this in a couple of months as a lesson vs. a fail...

    That wasn't meant to be a lecture... but be kind and loving to yourself! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have those days...tomorrow will be kick ass!

    ReplyDelete