Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dating .. Confusing!!! LOL

So the date.. how did it go?? Well... we had coffee again. He had to go to work later, and so we didn't have time for anything else. He called me in the morning, and we talked for about 30 minutes before he asked if I was still up to going.. um.. yeah!! LOL.. so he said, I'll be by in 5 minutes to pick you up (he lives in my subdivision...)... I was soo nervous.. I wasn't sure if he would want to come in for a couple minutes or not.. so I put my shoes on, but left my coat in the closet.. he rang the doorbell, and I opened it.. heard the truck running, so knew he wasn't coming in.. he drove us to a close Timmies, and we chatted up a storm.. we had a good time.. and yet.. I just don't know.. Why are boys so freaking confusing?? LOL 

Last night my girls and I decided we were going to go dancing, since we're all still on holidays. So we got all dressed up and went to the country bar down the road (say what you will about country.. line dancing is a great workout!), but there were only about 10 people in there, and at 9 at night there were also children.. so then we decided to go to the dance club for 21 and over.. and there was no one but workers there.. can you say Awkward?? LOL... apparently the snow storm we had last night scared everyone away so.. instead we went to this nice cafe.. and I threw my diet out the window with this big ass piece of brownie cheesecake.. and to tell you the truth.. it wasn't even worth it.. oh my!!!
So today I have to kick my own ass at the gym again.. I didn't fail.. I just tripped on the road to weight loss success.. at least I have a better outlook on it this time.... 
Hopefully today is a better day!

1 comment:

  1. I had a slip up today too...only mine was pizza! I had 3 pieces and didn't regret it until later...oh well, all our other hard work will balance it out!

    ReplyDelete