Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seeing Changes Already!!!!

Good Afternoon kiddies!!!
How is it going for the lot of you? I am having a great week now. I decided to take full control of everything in my life, I'm talking to someone and working on my emotional issues (don't worry.. it's not that bad!) and that's gonna be good.. Like Jillian from the BL always says, you've got to work on your inner issues before your outter issues will be resolved... I think I'm on the right track here!
Yesterday I put on an outfit I haven't been able to wear in some time  because of my extra "Pudge" and it looked good.. I'm already losing inches! I am looking forward to going to the gym today (once I've eaten), and I plan on doing my least favourite machine (the stepper) for at least 20 minutes (that may seem like a short time for most, but for me that will be torture!), and then running on the treadmill for the next 40... I'm really looking forward to it. 
You know when you start seeing results it just keeps pushing you farther and farther along. It's a thrill, a joy, an excitement.  
I really hope you all have such a good day. 

Okay so I didn't post this yet, and now I'm back from the gym, and I did it.. I did 20 minutes on the freaking stepper, and then I did 40 minutes on the treadmill.. I loved every minute of it.. today! LOL

Now it's time to figure out all my food for the day, I think a buffalo chicken wrap is in order.. I am soooo glad that buffalo hot sauce is ZERO points!!! MMMMMMMMmmmmm so that with a WW wrap, and lettuce... it's like a 5 point meal (depending on how much chicken you put it in!)!
I am loving feeling this good today!

Enjoy life Bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Great workout! And buffalo chicken wrap? Wow, that sounds delicious.

    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is a big workout! Great for you! Wonderful! I love it when I make a monster workout... I feel so fantastic after. Like I rule the world.

    When I see real progress (inches off my waist) I get so motivated! I just have to be careful because there is usually a let down from the motivation.

    You sound great!

    ReplyDelete