Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Travelling trauma..

My goodness.. 15 hours in the car.. and I'm beat.. No one should do a 7 hour drive both ways 2 days in a row! However I stuck to my Weight Watchers points and had 2 fairly successful days! 

So the biggest thing that's making me want to eat tonight is.. I have a date tomorrow.. with a guy I really like. We had a coffee date a couple Sundays ago.. before Christmas.. and it lasted for 4 hours, and then he showed up at my friends house on New Years night to wish me a happy New Year.. he met all my friends, and some family.. phew... and he came to a party I had recently with just a few friends over, and met more of my friends.. so I'm getting a good feeling about this guy.. and now I'm nervous as hell and want to eat everything in sight! LOL.. however all I have in sight is healthy food, but still! Why is it that guys make me so freaking nervous?? Yikes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment