Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Temptations at the Pumps!


Well I take it that it's that time of year again... What time is that?? 
The time of year that most New Year's Resolutions are broken? Well.. yes, but that's not what I'm talking about.... 
The time of year when you freeze your butt off in the crisp Arctic Canadian air?? Well.. once again you're right, but again, that's not what I'm talking about... 
The time of year Christmas cards are dirt cheap?? Again, you're brilliant, but again, .. not what I'm talking about!!

It's the time of year when after you freeze your bum off at the gas pumps you go into the store to pay and you see the box.. the box that has about 500 Cadbury Cream Eggs staring up at you, begging you to take them home... 

Oh my goodness... How I LOVE Cadbury Cream Eggs!!!! The sugary goodness, the creamy centre.. MMmmmmmm!!!  I salivate just thinking about them!! The way the silky chocolate glides over my millions of taste buds... and once the chocolate caresses them they have their own little ticker tape parade in honour of the pure ecstasy that is Chocolate!!!

Do you know how hard it is to pass up something like that?? It's IMPOSSIBLE.. so impossible in fact that .. I .. . Didn't... I know I feel like I've let someone down (me on Saturday when I weigh in.. and won't have lost a pound...)... SO I bought one.. and I ate it.. and in all honesty I don't feel horrible .. I know I will in the morning.. but for now the sugar is comforting! I have to tell you I Loved every last morsel.. Heck.. I'm still licking my lips.. 


Hopefully no more stumbles this week!
have a great day today!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I LLLLLLLLLOVE them too! I actually found them at Christmas time at the drugstore with a christmas wrapper. I can't resist them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the Pad Thai recipe if you could post it! Thanksssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete