Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Today IS going to be a great day!

Here I sit, having my morning, reduced sugar, oatmeal.. The sun is shining, birds I'm sure are chirping (somewhere.. I have no trees, but I believe somewhere in Ontario there are birds soaking up the rays and singing along....) and I feel great! It's 9:38am .. I went to bed last night at 1:45 am.. and still was out of bed by 6:00am so I could get to the gym!  I had a fantastic work out (Arc Trainer and Recumbent bike.. not my favourite machine!) and really pushed myself! I got home and I was all sweaty... I love being sweaty from working out.. from walking a flight of stairs when I'm not working out.. not so much!  
Now I'm off to leave for my brother's... AGAIN.. lol.. hopefully the trip will prove to be much more successful.. and I know I've done everything I can do to ensure I shall have a great food day! As I stated, I've got my oatmeal cooling down, I've got a grapefruit sectioned and in a baggie for my 11am snack, and I've got a salad, a side of Tuna, and low fat, low calorie balsamic dressing, ready for my 1:30pm pit stop. After that I have a snack of mini rice cakes if I truly need them.... I am very excited for what I believe is the first successful day on the journey to the better me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment