Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Warning... Warning... Rant Ahead...

Warning... 

This is not for the faint of heart.. 

I am so freaking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was SooooOOOOoooo good all week.. with one slip up last night.. and I gained a FU&*ING pound.  

Now I'm not being completely oblivious to my mess up last night. I know I ate Chinese (1 plate.. a bigger plate, but still 1 plate) , and drank beer (1 bottle), and had chocolate (a big bag of M&M's.. gotta do it right! LOL).. but still with all the freaking working out I did... I thought I would have lost 4 lbs... OH MY GOODNESS>>>> SOOOOooooooOOOOO not impressed right now!

So don't be surprised if you don't hear too much from me this week. I need to get back to square one and figure out what I'm doing wrong.. 

I hate being a failure.. I am such a competitive person.. and I know I'm not a "Failure" but I failed myself... and that's bad.. I am the kinda girl that strives to be the best at everything. 

Take work for example.. to get promoted to Team Leader you need to be there about 3 years full time.. I put it in my head that I was going to be a team leader, .. not just any team leader, but the first female team leader in the weld shop (I'm the only female in the weld shop... has it's good days.. and it's bad!)... so I took all my classes, passed my test, made it to the interview process against 7 men,  and lo and behold was a team leader 13 months after I made full time!

I'm very very VERY competitive! Also very goal oriented.. 

I can do this, I will do this.. 
I just need to figure out how to accomplish my goals and succeed!

Enjoy Valentines day, 
you know I love you all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment