Just A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Well I'm the typical fat girl that everyone has as a friend. I'm funny, Sexy, Smart, and never a threat. I am on a journey to lose weight ( a lot of it!) and become the best Mummy to my son that I can be!... I'm sure there will be several times I stumble and fall, but follow me as I pick myself up, and continue along my way!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

ROAD BLOCK!

So I feel like I've hit a road block.. I'm trapped in a rut.. I can't get out of it...  I have a plan on how to get around the obstacles.. but I just don't seem to make it.. it's like I just want to sit in traffic and watch my life pass me by.. 

 I've failed miserably this week..  I haven't exercised, I haven't eaten properly.. and I've felt like crap all week for it. 
I am not going to let this get me too far down. I plan on pushing through. I know I won't lose a pound... and I know that that is the consequence to my outrageous actions. 
I feel fat today. I feel like I failed. I feel like I'm not me.. 
but............

Tomorrow is a new day! Tomorrow I will get up early (at 3:45am so I can still get to work for 6am!)  and go to the gym. I will conquer this slip, and continue on my journey. I totally know I will get my footing again.. and there are 3 things I can do to ensure that.. 

#1 Work out at least 4 days a week.. 
#2 Track my food, and follow my plan!
#3 start blogging again, and depending on my friends (both on and off line.)

so this week isn't going to be all that successful.. but I have high hopes for February 14, 2009... yes on valentine's day I shall see results!!! 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. slips happen, there is no need to beat yourself up! just get back on that horse and do what ya know you gotta do :) if ya need an ear shoot me an email or you can contact me through my blog.

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow that's early in the AM!

    Hope you can break through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we all slip but you are doing so well. Accept the slip and get back on the wagon. I have a glass of wine in my hand so I'm going to have to work twice as hard tomorrow LOL. Take care XX

    ReplyDelete